Community Center for Grief, Loss and Hope
The grief of losing someone we love is often a stressful and confusing process which may last much longer than we expect. Our Bereavement Program offers resources that encourage hope and resiliency through a variety of different services. These services are available to everyone in the communities we serve, whether or not their loved one was a Hospice patient. Programs can be held at locations that are convenient for those attending. Our professionally licensed, certified and experienced bereavement team is available to be a compassionate guide as you adjust to a new way of life and living.
Programs offered include:
- Individual and family counseling
- Social activities
- Adult education and support groups
- In-school support for children
- Grief support camp for children and teens
- Help with grief during the holidays
- Ministering to the terminally ill
- Education for students and teachers
- Grief in the workplace
- Special programs for churches and other organizations
Upcoming programs are listed on our events calendar.